Virgin nature, untouched by humans and a historical heritage of the Island of Šolta and the nearby islands take you to some simpler and richer past times. By discovering the Island of Šolta, you shall also explore the landscapes of your own inner peace – let us be your guides!
Martinis Marchi maintains and cherishes friendships with the local producers which provide us with their supreme local ingredients. Let us take you to a visit to the local producers where you can discover how a high quality olive oil is made, try delicious homemade honey whose exquisite taste has been well-known even since the ancient times, or visit the picturesque vineyards where the future homemade wine bottles come from.
This 2 – 4 hour tour includes:
- a visit to the farming estate Kaštelan and its oil refinery Olynthia where you can taste high-quality local olive oil sorts,
- a visit to the farming estate Tvrdić where delicious and good quality honey has been produced continually for three generations, and where you can find numerous information related to honey production,
- a jeep ride to the picturesque vineyard Kalebić where you can taste local wines produced by the winemakers Burica and Purtić,
- a visit to the artwork studio of Vicko Buktenica, or an island tour, at your request,
- meal, lunch or dinner, are prepared upon your preferences.